Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Weekend Shopping

Happy Hump Day everyone!! My mom came to visit this weekend, which was super fun!  We did a lot of shopping!  See below for some of my new purchases :)

I've been eyeing this bag for a while and trying to decide which bright summer color I wanted.  I finally caved and bought the yellow!


  

These two supercute work dresses from Ann Taylor. I love dresses that I can just quickly throw on and don't have to think too much about coordinating in the mornings.

  

Factory asymmetrical shift dress
J Crew work dress

Dree dress in stripe
JCrew casual dress

Signature Cotton Preppy Cardigan

Sorry this picture is so blurry.  Mint is my favorite color right now, I really want a pair of mint shoes. This sweater is from C Wonder.  I'm obsessed with that store- it's like Tory Burch and Kate Spade got together and had a kid. Though the real fairy tale is that Tory Burch and her husband, Chris, had a bitter divorce and Chris decided to create C Wonder.  It's been quite the legal battle between the two of them.

Anyways, I also got some shoes from DSW and other apparel from JCrew, Ann Taylor, and the Loft.  W
We also went to Bluemont vineyard on Monday and had a great time.  The highlight was my mom finding a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo peep toe pumps and Nordy Rack.  I'm so jealous!  What a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment