Thursday, April 18, 2013

The times, they are a changin'

Perseverance


I feel like I've been in a rut lately here.  I've become too settled on things that fall short of what I want for myself. I lost sight of what I really wanted, and just let things happen. But I think that after today, I am ready to make some changes and go after the things that I want.  There are so many things I want to do and accomplish, and I can't just sit around and wait for them to happen.  Life is too short!  I'm not the kind of person who sits idly by and lets life happen.  My dad says that when I want something, he better help me or get out of my way.  I am very ambitious and focused! I think I finally know what I want, and I am ready to get it. This quote describes my life perfectly- things aren't going the way I want, so it is time to change my own direction, instead of just waiting for things to change on their own.  Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment