Thursday, August 22, 2013

Hair Cut

I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow at a new salon - Smitten that is attached to my apartment building.  I haven't been before and I am super nervous.  I didn't like the last salon I tried in Tyson's, so hopefully I'll like this better.  The last hair salon (which shall remain nameless) wasn't bad per-say- like she didn't f*** up my hair or anything, but she just wasn't friendly. She hated Arlington and Virginia and DC, which was kind of a buzz kill to someone new to the area, and she also never had anything nice to say about my hair- not that I have amazing hair or anything, but my stylist back in MI, Julie K, used to always compliment my hair and bring over other stylists to look at it too - such a sweetheart.  So fingers crossed tomorrow is better! My hair is insanely long right now, so I am hoping to cut some inches off- it will be a big change!  Here are some looks I love:

   

I'll have pictures afterwards tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment