Thursday, August 22, 2013

Fall Favorites

Happy almost Friday!!!

It's been a while since I posted again - Paul and I went to his family's hometown near Buffalo for his cousin's wedding, and this past weekend my best friend from home came to visit.  We had so much fun partying nonstop both weekends, but it was exhausting!! Now Paul is in Dallas for work, so I've spent the evening giving myself a mani/pedi, a face mask and catching up on the Real Housewives. We're looking forward to relaxing this weekend!

Even though I swore I wouldn't go shopping again - I just can't help myself. The weather might be heating up again, but I am ready for fall fashion! I get that way every year.  It's the end of summer and I am ready to wear jeans and sweaters- and then as soon as it's freezing cold I miss my summer dresses. Oh well. Here's what's on my current fall favorites list.


  Ruffled popover in luau indigo floral
These Dolce Vita boots from Piperlime    and this blouse from J Crew


 Wool racing-stripe track pant
I'm obsessed with this Rebecca Taylor blazer.  and these J crew track pants

Quinn suede ankle-cuff pumps #JCrew Burberry London Wool Full Skirt Coat
Love these J Crew shoes. And also, I would sell my first born for this Burberry coat.

So many clothes, so little time. And money. I always forget about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment