Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy Friday!



I love this quote. It always makes me just excited for the future.

 Last weekend I went to Chicago and my flight was delayed 6 hours! Six! It was terrible, but I did make some new friends while stuck at the airport.  I had a good time visiting my college friends, but it was great to go home and relax after all of the travelling I have been doing lately.  I don't know how people do this for a living constantly.  All I can think about is all the airport germs I am picking up and I just want to take a purrell bath.

I'm going to Virginia Beach with Paul this weekend to celebrate our 2 year anniversary.  I can't believe it's already been two years! We're seeing Dave Matthews Band tonight (for those of you that don't know- Paul is obsessed. He's been to like 30 DMB concerts and I've been to 4 in the last two years). Then we're spending the rest of the weekend at the beach in front of our Oceanview hotel.  I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend.  Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment