Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Packing is hell.

So I know, I haven't posted in a while.  But it's not my fault.  We got delayed in Maui an extra day (long story) and then we have spent this week packing to move into our new apartment.  The move is Saturday and I feel like we still have soooo much more to do! I want to post some pictures from Maui, but that will have to wait until we're moved in.  The following weekend we're meeting my parents in Delaware because my dad's band from the 70's/80's is reuniting.  We're pretty excited! Paul has a work training in Dallas and flies back in Friday night and since we didn't want to take two separate cars, my dad of course saved the day by offering to come pick me up!  Which also means they'll get to see the new place. It's a win-win situation.  Well, unfortunately, I have to get back to packing, so that is all for now!  Happy Wednesday!

after my weekend damn straight i deserve it((:

This sums up my week perfectly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment