Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New Apartment!!!

It's been a crazy couple of days! Paul and I went apartment hunting all day Saturday.  It was very stressful and I didn't realize all of the compromising that would go into both of us looking for a shared place. Obviously, compromising is not really my strong point.  However, I am so so happy and excited to say that by Saturday evening, and officially as of today, we have found an apartment! May 10th we'll be moving into a 2 bedroom penthouse right in downtown Clarendon.  For all my Michigan friends, that's prime real estate right there.  I'll spare everyone all the boring details (like 24 hour concierge, granite countertops, stainless steel, terrace- I could go on and on), and just say that it is an amazing place! I cannot wait to move in!!

 This will definitely be a change for me, since we need a couple new furniture pieces, and I can see now that agreeing may be a little difficult for me :)  But I know it will end up being perfect in the end!  I can't wait to be right in Clarendon, superclose to DC, and be able to walk right outside to tons of restaurants, shops, and bars.  It's pretty much real estate heaven.  So come visit friends from home!  And friends from here, we'll be having lots of get-togethers!

                                       
                                                               The exterior view. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment